We offer an extensive range of services to ensure that the management of your property runs smoothly and efficiently. We are the first point of call for residents for any query be it large or small. The services we offer are outlined below.
CCPM will act as the Company Secretary for your property. Our service includes:
- Preparation of the Agenda convening the Annual General Meeting / Directors Meeting and circulating this to all shareholders / directors, in accordance with the Memorandum and Articles of Association and Company Law.
- Attending the Annual General Meeting of the Management Company, including the taking of and preparation of the minutes of the meeting and circulating copies to each leaseholder
- Attend Board Meetings, including taking the minutes of each meeting and circulating copies to all Directors.
- Provision of a Registered Office address
- Maintaining the Company Records and filing the Confirmation Statement and Company Accounts to Companies House where required.
Service Charges are a fundamental and essential element of every estate. Our dedicated team undertake the following services within our management:
- The collection of Service Charges and submitting of demands in accordance with the terms of the lease
- Monitor and pursue service charge arrears
- Administer individual Client bank accounts, making all payments to service providers and contractors promptly
- Preparation of annual service charge budgets for approval of the Shareholders / Leaseholders
- Prepare detailed financial statements at the financial year-end. We can also arrange for the accounts to be audited by an independent accountant if required, however this would incur an additional fee.
We know that the general maintenance of any property is essential, that is why we make provisions for:
- Arranging and managing contracts for routine services such as cleaning, gardening, gutter cleaning and window cleaning where required, using approved specifications. Re-tendering for these contracts where necessary.
- Arranging service contracts for plant and electrical equipment, for example; fire alarms, lifts, emergency lighting, door entry systems, water pumps etc.
- Reactive maintenance and dealing with day to day repairs to the common areas of the building or estate.
- Arranging major works such as external / internal decorations ensuring that all legislative aspects of Section 20 consultation and health and safety are adhered to.
We also operate an in-house maintenance department that is only available to the properties within our portfolio. This allows us to offer a prompt response for smaller repair works at reasonable prices.
We hold a portfolio of approved and insured contractors for larger works requiring guarantees or indemnities. Our team will obtain quotations for any required maintenance works for the consideration of the flat owners.
The Lease is a vital tool for managing all leasehold properties. Our team can assist shareholders, advising on interpretations of the covenants within the lease where possible. If further detailed advice is required, our team are experienced in dealing with company solicitors, although this advice may attract an additional fee.
Our team are experienced in responding to Solicitors’ enquiries regarding the sale and purchase of flats within individual properties. These services include the issuing of Share Certificates and dealing with Share Transfers during the exchanging period and at time of sale. There is an additional charge for this service payable by the property vendor.
Regulations and legislation are continually changing and updating. Our team endeavour to keep abreast of all changes to ensure that properties within our portfolio remain fully compliant.
Our Service includes ensuring that each property has the required Risk Assessments undertaken, advising and working with the shareholders to resolve any requirements in order to achieve compliance.
From 1st October 2006 it became a legal requirement for all commercial premises including blocks of flats to be fully assessed for fire risk within the property and surrounding escape routes. Fire Risk Assessments are to be undertaken by a competent person that is familiar with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and are to be routinely updated to ensure that the premises are fully compliant at all times. Our in-house Fire Risk Assessor has been fully trained to undertake these assessments by one of the UK’s leading Fire Safety Consultancy’s and holds a competency qualification that is recognised by the Institution of Fire Engineers, a body of which our company is an affiliate member.
As part of the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 it is a legal requirement for any portable appliance located within the common parts of the property to be safety tested. Here at CCPM we operate in house portable appliance testing carried out by our own operatives who are fully trained to City & Guilds Level 3 standard for In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment (PAT) and City & Guilds Level 3 standard for Management Requirements for the Maintenance of Electrical Equipment.
With the various different types of insurances; Buildings Insurance, Engineering Insurance, Directors & Officers Liability Insurance, Employers Liability Insurance and Public Liability Insurance, that are required for blocks of flats this can often become a lengthy and daunting process for the Leaseholders to undertake, however, we take the hassle away from our clients by organising and implementing relevant cover on their behalf. With our experienced and professional Insurance Brokers we have access to a wealth of different Insurance providers that can offer the most suitable cover at competitive premiums.